The architectural essence of Shademaker umbrellas begins with a unified design, form and structure. From this foundation, our contemporary styling, incorporating clean anodized frames and designer performance fabrics, defines a signature look found within each umbrella in the Shademaker collection.
When open, the Polaris Cantilever offset umbrella provides protecting shade for you and your guests. ... This umbrella is great for areas with wind speeds of up to 28 mph. All Shademaker Umbrellas include the Internal Mast stem for installation and a Fabric Protective Cover.
- Offers 130 sq ft coverage
- Durable high performance hubs and fittings
- Stainless-steel hardware for longevity
- Simple to operate infinite vertical front to back tilt system
- Simple to operate infinite front to back tilt system
- 360° rotation with 8 locking positions
- Removable crank handle
- Modernly designed aluminum hub and fittings
- Commercial grade canopy fasteners adding durability and design
- Galvanized internal mast stem
- Includes aluminum mast stem cover
- Includes high performance protective cover
- Frame finish in Silver Shadow, Shadow Graphite, Architectural Bronze, or Artic White
- Canopy options: Group 2: O'Bravia Awning Grade Polyester or Outdura/Docril Furniture Grade Acrylics are included; or Group 1: Sunbrella Awning Grade Acrylics, require an upcharge
- Various base and mount options available, sold separately
- Permanent mount recommended for this style, or at least 550 lbs base
W 13' x D 10' x H 9'6"
W 3.96 x D 3.04 x H 2.92
Many products are stocked in Southern California and usually take 3-4 weeks.
Please email email@example.com or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal