The architectural essence of Shademaker umbrellas begins with a unified design, form and structure. From this foundation, our contemporary styling, incorporating clean anodized frames and designer performance fabrics, defines a signature look found within each umbrella in the Shademaker collection. Designed with simplicity in mind and constructed with superior high wind resistance, this popular sidepost umbrella is the ideal solution for any outdoor space. The detachable canopy structure allows for easy storage and maintenance.
Our best-selling sidepost style rotates 360° and is the ideal solution for most commercial applications.
- Offers 77 sq ft coverage
- Canopy structure easily detaches for storage
- (8) locking positions with 360° rotation
- Simple to operate crank lift system
- Removable crank handle
- Built-in light adapter
- High-grade stainless steel cable
- Durable high performance hub and fittings
- Galvanized internal mast stem
- Includes internal mast stem cover
- Includes protective cover
- Frame finish in Silver Shadow
- Canopy options: Group 2: O'Bravia Awning Grade Polyester or Outdura/Docril Furniture Grade Acrylics are included, or Group 1: Sunbrella Awning Grade Acrylics, require an upcharge
- Various base and mount options available, sold separately
- Minimum 350 lb base recommended
W 8'9" x D 8'9" x H 9'3"
W 2.71 x D 2.71 x H 2.83
Many products are stocked in Southern California and usually take 3-4 weeks.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal