We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch–were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
Introducing Carter, a travel mug finally worthy of the coffee inside. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices, you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest, everywhere.
- Aromatic Wide Mouth: You don’t sip out of a tiny hole at home. A mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and gage the temperature before you drink
- Drinkable Thin Lip - A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth
- True Taste Ceramic Coating: Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes
- Heat-lock Double Wall Vacuum: Because triple walled seemed a little overkill. The 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours
- Leak-Proof Spill: A quick, 270° twist locks the lid to eliminate liquid mishaps. You have your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee
- Brew-and-Go Compatibility: Skip a step with a 2.72 inch rim designed to fit the most popular manual brewing devices but may not fit in all cup holders
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, Inner ceramic coating.
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte White, Matte Grey, Warm Pink, Golden Hour Yellow, Dusk Blue, Cargo Green, Corduroy Red
Body Dia 3.39
Mouth Dia 2.72
Body Dia 8.6
Mouth Dia 6.9
Many products are stocked in the United States. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.