The Dyvan is the centerpiece of the Kama collection, it is a modular and playful sofa that allow (9) different positions for the cushions. The structure of the Dyvan is made of powder-coated aluminium. The backrest is in powder-coated aluminium or in teak. For greater comfort, the seat base on the structure is made of fiber glass slats.
The optional multifunction cushion (EM5MFC) is available in order to create an additional backrest. The armrest of the Dyvan is on the left or on the right and allow its connection with the other items of the Kama collection. Adjustable pads on each corner and hidden rollers under one leg allow an easy manipulation of the Dyvan.
Design Benjamin Ferriol
Photo Credits: Arnaud Childeric – studio Kalice
- Thermo-lacquered aluminum frame
- Seat and Back cushion included, and can be moved to create (9) positions
- Lacquered frame: Fine textured (FT)
- Teak Backrest
- Seat & Back Cushions: Fabrics and vinyls, some require an upcharge
- Each element of the Kama collection has its own protective cover, sold separately
W 82.68 x D 34.65 x H 29.53
Seat H 14.57
Arm H 20.87
W 210 x D 88 x H 75
Seat H 37
Arm H 53
Shipping will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.