Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass fringe coaster set makes a bold and exciting statement piece.
Our fringe coasters have a fun and organic look to them, making them perfect for any style decor. They can be used for your glass of wine in the evening, or on the living table when you are enjoying your early morning cup of coffee.
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the plate clean
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Sold in Sets of 4<
Approximately D 5.5 x H .2
Approximately D 14 x H .5
Many Kazi products are stocked in the United States. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one-of-kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal