Part of our Designer Favorites collection of go-to rugs in timeless styles and a variety of durable constructions.
- Durable construction
- Eye-catching, unusual weave
- This durable woven rug, made from a fiber derived from jute, adds a textured, rustic vibe to floors with its rough hand and subtle diamond pattern.
- Various sizes available
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.
- 51% sisal / 40% jute / 9% polypropylene
- Regular vacuuming and rotation should keep your rug in shipshape condition
- When vacuuming, always use the standard floorhead; never use the rotating brush
- Dry spots can be removed by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot
- Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Professional cleaning is recommended when needed
- For indoor and enclosed porch use only
- Flammable; should not be used near source of ignition.
*Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
Made in India.
Many of our products are stocked in the United States.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal