A contemporary vision of an emblematic waterfront figure, the Nested Cabins revisit the traditional concept of the beach cabins. They still retain the charm of these little houses and their colored stripes. Each cabin is a comfortable and modular space for sharing time with your loved ones.
Designed by Dorothee Noirbent
Photo Credits: EGO Paris & Arnaud Childeric – studio Kalice
- Lacquered powder coated aluminum frame
- Deck / Slats is in French Ash wood that has been heat-treated, ensuring excellent weather resistance and longevity
- Cabins have 2 front wheels to facilitate movement
- Fine-texture powder-coated finishes for the aluminum frame
- The optional deck cushion is made of 3 connected cushions and is a combination of foams with a rigid sole in order to insure a good support of your back and a supple foam for a greater comfort, sold separately
- Cabin can holds up to (2) two cushions
- Batyline curtains sold separately
- Teak & Aluminum Tray requires an upcharge
W 70.1 x D 78.7 x H 86.6
Seat H w/ Mattress 20.9
W 178 x D 200 x H 220
Seat H w/ Mattress 53
Shipping will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!