True elegance is redefined in each umbrella with sleek lines and a slim stature. Designed and executed flawlessly down to the finest details, these shade statements incorporate an equally robust construction built for demanding applications. An array of color and finish options allows for effortlessly matching to other outdoor furnishings and elements. With shades that are uniquely taut and boast an impeccable finish, the umbrellas provide superior functionality and an ease of opening with a simple twist of the hand. Made to last for years to come, these innovative umbrellas do not just protect against the sun; but also embody beauty and elegance that serves as the finishing touch for any outdoor setting
JCP.501 is the ideal model for catering projects. With four parasols on one central pole, this model provides 40m2 of shade. Each parasol can be individually opened, closed and tilted in height.
- Extra sturdy, aluminum frame with a thickness of up to 3.0mm
- 360° rotation (most styles)
- Infinite Tilt (front to back, left to right)
- Single wind vent
- Self-locking canopy fasteners
- Protective cover included
- 14 Sunbrella® Natte Solution Dyed Acrylic fabric canopy colors
- Aluminum finishes: Silver Anodized SS, Charcoal CC, and Alu Teak TK (requires an upcharge)
- Permanent mount recommended for this model)
- Gutters to connect the fabrics are available at additional cost
- Different configurations are available, please inquire
(2) W 10' x D 10' x H 8.25"
(2) W 3 x D 3 X H 2.51
Most Jardinico products are stocked in the United States. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
Shipping will be billed with the final balance prior to releasing the order.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal