A large ivory latticework pattern emerges from the relaxed natural jute kilim weave foundation with a punctuating charcoal dot at the interstices. This simple flatwoven jute area rug is eco-friendly, ultra durable and great for any indoor room.
- Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials
- Tightly woven, ultra-durable construction
- Lightweight, sophisticated, natural earthen charm
- Great in high-traffic indoor areas and on covered porches
- Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight
- Various sizes available
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.
80% Jute/15% Cotton/5% Polyester
Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
Made in India.
Many of our products are stocked in the United States.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal