Use this unique side table to freshen up your living room, bedroom or porch. It’s the perfect addition to give a textured and colorful look to any room.
Handmade with excellent craftsmanship by artisans in Rwanda, this statement piece is created to last. Each item is made in an ethical and fair trade environment.
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the plate clean
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Approximately D 14 x H 23.5
Approximately D 35.6 x 60
Many Kazi products are stocked in the United States. Please email email@example.com or call (800) 503-1458 for availability.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one-of-kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive product launches, collection previews, private viewings and events throughout the year.
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal